Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My house is sold

Well, it's been a few days since I've posted. I've been chewing nails hoping that the purchasers buying my house would get their bond. Otherwise I would still have to get my house sold in a hurry.

But I got an e-mail saying that the purchasers have had their bond approved. What a relief. One more worry off my plate.

I'm still waiting on my bond approval which is taking long since my bank once a letter from the transferring attorney giving the details of the farmer and his sale to his ex-employee who is now selling to me. Eish - it's taking simply forever to get this all to a point where everything is approved and I can finalise the date for my move.

And then my DIY Diva's "beginner power tool" course has been moved to 17 April. And who knows which province I'll be living in by then (I certainly don't).

I guess this whole thing is an exercise in patience for me. But all my visualisations should help with getting everything going smoothly (if not speedily).

But since my house is sold, I can therefore begin my packing. And best I think carefully about what I will actually manage to fit into my 3 door car. Not a lot of space. And I have to fit the 3 cats in there + my pc and my laptop. I just hope there will be space for a case of clothes and all my cleaning equipment. Since I know that my new house is filthy & needs a good clean.

This afternoon should be fun. I need to phone and nag that transferring attorney to hurry up and send me the documents. I really really want everything finalised to the point where estimations of date for transfer can be given.

No comments:

Post a Comment