Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yet another bank has declined

I found out yesterday that yet another bank has declined. They say they will only give a bond for the value of the land. They too have given the house a nil value. I advised the estate agent of this and she says she will speak to the seller about dropping the price to the value of the land.

I've also now got options of 2 rentals. One in the direct area and the other in Uniondale. Yesterday, I realised that this whole situation is not worth stressing over. So I guess I will find out in a few days if the other bank will give me a bond or if I am renting for the moment.

And honestly, I'm looking forward to whatever happens since I believe that everything will work out for the best (even if it doesn't always seem that way). Yesterday I had such a "zen" type moment when I realised this. It was just amazing to feel so good knowing that I'm not sure exactly when I'm moving or where I am moving to. To know that it will work out and I don't need to worry my pretty little head about the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment