Thursday, March 4, 2010

Panic over although still waiting on bond approval

I got hold of my estate agent. Since the delay that is holding up my bond approval is not mine but an issue with documents from the transferring attorney (who's sorting out things with the seller), I'm relieved to hear that they won't hold me to that date for bond approval.

They'll give me 30 days after they have given me everything I need. This is a relief to hear. While still really keen to hurry up and move, at least I'm not panicking about losing my dream home. So tonight I can go home & start packing boxes (since my internet is down and so my gaming is not going to happen tonight).

I do think it will be really exciting to start packing well in advance. I can really sort through everything in the house & decide what goes in which room & mark the boxes appropriately. This will be the first time I've ever managed this as most of my moves have been rush rush moves with me packing and moving in under a month. Sometimes in under a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment