Thursday, March 4, 2010

Still anxiously trying to get bond approval

I guess I should learn patience. And have faith. But I'm still chewing nails over the angst of trying to get my bond approval.

The lady selling to me was given the house by someone else. But they never did the legal paperwork. So it will be a simultaneous transfer from him to her to me. But of course the bank's assessor wants proof of all this and the transferring attorney is really really taking his time. He was asked for these documents last Friday. It's now Thursday and I am still nagging daily.

I have until 20th March to get my home loan approved but at this rate I'm worried it will never happen in time. These small town attorneys don't seem to be in a rush. My loan application has already been cancelled due to it taking so long to get these documents.

Now I have to reapply completely. Grrrr - this makes me spitting mad. If I lose this house because of the seller's attorney, I swear I will scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment