Monday, April 18, 2011

Waiting impatiently to hear if I've been accepted

I'm hoping to start my volunteer work soon. I've chatted to Rico, the project manager for the charity that I'll be going through. He's going to chat to the nursing sister on Wednesday about organising an interview with me. I cannot wait to hear if they accept me and if so, when I can start. With luck I should know something by Wednesday. To be honest, I'm starting to get impatient as I would really like to start working with the children soon.

I know that I should be living in the now, but I keep finding that my mind is just busy with ideas of how to improve the lives of the kids around here. And of course I can do nothing until I get into the work and see what's being done already and how I can contribute.

Scariest of all is the fact that I really want this all to work out. I'm fairly confident that both my touch therapy and the energy healing will be beneficial to the kids. But will these benefits be enough for them to offer me a job? This of course is the question that worries me most.

I know that I have to be patient, but it's so difficult. Taking life one day at a time is easier said than done.

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard anything yet Sammi??? I hope its the answer you want :-)

    ReplyDelete