Friday, April 15, 2011

How will I survive the next few months

I have loved my job from day 1.  And then the day I realised I need to be a healer, I have lost all interest in it. This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't need my job to pay my bills. I have both a mortgage bond and car repayments so quitting my job just because I'm bored of it, is not an option.

My healing work will be starting with some part time volunteer work. If what I do, helps the kids, then they will try and get sponsorship to hire me full time.

So over the next few months, I really need to pay off as many of my debts as I can so that if I get offered a salary that is not what I'm used to, I will be able to take it.

The thought of doing my day job for the next few months is hideous. But if I can just stick it out and pay off my credit card, my car and as much of my bond as possible, then I think it'll make my future a lot easier. And give me more options.

In the meantime all I have to do is somehow get through 8 hours a day.

2 comments:

  1. Just take it a day at a time Silvr, who knows what the future holds *HUG*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol. I'm doing that but the days are really draggging. But hopefully I'll get starting dates and details this week as my friend has his meeting with the Sister on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete