Saturday, July 3, 2010

A garden full of horses

I've been approached by potato farmer who wishes to use some of my huge garden to farm potatoes. He'll give me a few pockets of potatoes as payment.

He also asked if it's ok if one of his assistants lets his horses graze in my garden. Since they won't eat my herbs, I'm fine with that idea.

I went to go look at the horses this morning. They're not only beautiful horses but friendly too. There are 2 of them with their little foal. It's so adorable. 

Living in the countryside is definitely suiting me. I love all the farm animals that are in the area. And even in my new town, I will be living in the rural section so will be surrounded by horses, cows and sheep. Still debating if I should get a big animal of my own. Which animal would I get - probably a horse. But that is something I can worry about much later.

I still haven't found the card reader to get my photo's from my camera to my pc. I cannot wait to move to my new house and unpack everything. Thankfully the new place has cupboards (unlike the rental), so I'll actually be able to unpack all my boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment