Sunday, April 18, 2010

Packing up my house

It currently feels as if I've been packing up forever. And yet the house still looks so full of stuff.

I'm thoroughly exhausted and losing hope that packing will be finished by Friday when the movers arrive.

As I'm sure anyone who's ever moved a household knows, this is an exhausting little exercise. But with less than 1 week to go, I cannot take my time. I am itemising the boxes which takes far longer. But with me moving into a temporary rental for 8 months, it is better this way. Then I don't have to unpack everything. Books and any hobby things can stay packed until I find a permanent home.

Anyway, best I get on with my packing. Blogging is not going to help the boxes get packed. Right now I'm wishing for a packing fairy to assist, but unfortunately that's hardly likely to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment