Thursday, August 26, 2010

Still waiting on transfer

I've now signed bond and transfer documents. Paid in my deposit and all costs.


Now it's just a matter of patience (which I sorely lack). I'm hoping transfer will be effected around end of September / beginning of October. But until I hear something further, it's just a long waiting game with no end in sight.


I'm already researching things like ceiling insulation to decide what I want to do before moving into the house. But then it's hard to decide until I have keys to the house. Without measurements, I cannot even get quotes so don't know what is affordable yet.


I guess I should find something to distract me for a month or two. Every time I do research on things to do, it is frustrating. Because I cannot get quotes, cannot make decisions.


Even the new shower is purely academic until I have keys and can measure up to see what size shower will fit into the bathroom.


Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment